Sunday, January 22, 2017

Components of Capstone


  • I need and want to know this: (what is driving your research?)
  • What is your current essential question (has it changed from when you wrote it earlier in the school year?  If it is the same, use that question for this portion of your proposal).
  • Other than the required website, what other tools do you envision to best showcase your project ("Components of Final Project" attachment-look at #3 in this attachment)?
  • What will you do for your "real inquiry" ("Components of Final Project" attachment- look at #5 in this attachment)?
      
         I want to know and understand what makes an attorney better than the rest, because I want to know if I should become an attorney.  So, my drive for my research in understanding what I want my future to be.  My current essential question, what I will be research is: What makes an attorney great?  To best showcase my project, I will make a multi-slide show that includes my research as well as create a web page to show-off what I've done.    To really look at my question, I will analyze well known lawyers throughout history and find out what their areas of strength were.  I will also compare these attorneys in order to find out what qualities the attorneys share.  I believe my research will ultimately let me know if I really do want to be an attorney because I will be able to thoroughly compare myself to other attorneys and decide what I want to become.   

No comments:

Post a Comment