Sunday, February 12, 2017

Capstone Project paragraph



    For my capstone project, I am currently working on researching lawyers.  My project is about what makes an attorney great.  So, I've been looking into lawyers, those I know from my internship and those from researching online.  I have been looking at why a lawyer is well known, why he's considered better than another, and other "why" questions.  For example, in real life, the attorney I work for is friends with an attorney I know from mock trial, a club/competition I compete in, so I was talking to the one from mock trial and she said her son just won a case that is infamous for being difficult.  She also said, her son is a lot like the attorney I work for, in that they both are very aggressive in court.  She said they both are very articulate and can be very empowered against the other side.  So, one thing I learned from that is that a good attorney is aggressive in court.  I've been trying to find things, such as this instance, where I learn of a real scenario that exemplifies a specific quality that I can use in my capstone.   

No comments:

Post a Comment